Elections are held at the Oakland Town Hall located at 27826 Lone Pine Rd, Webster WI 54893
There are a total of five elections scheduled for 2020:
- Spring Primary/Special Election Primary for District 7 Representative in Congress -- Tuesday, February 18th
- Spring Election & Presidential Preference Vote -- Tuesday, April 7th
- Important Dates:
March 18 -- Deadline for electors to register to vote by mail or online. Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m.
- March 28 -- Last day for electors to begin to acquire residence for the Presidential Preference Primary and Spring Election. Electors moving after this date may vote from their prior address.
- April 3 -- Deadline (5:00 p.m.) for electors to register to vote in the Town Clerk's Office.
- April 5 -- Deadline for electors to make application in person (at the Town Clerk's Office) for absentee ballots.
- April 7 -- Deadline (8:00 p.m.) for all absentee ballots to be delivered to the polling place.
- Important Dates:
PLEASE NOTE: THOSE ELECTORS WISHING TO REGISTER TO VOTE OR TO CAST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT IN PERSON AT THE TOWN CLERK'S OFFICE SHOULD CALL AHEAD OF TIME TO SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE CLERK.
- Special Election for District 7 Representative in Congress -- Tuesday, May 12th
- Partisan Primary -- Tuesday, August 11th
- General Election -- Tuesday, November 3rd
If you are not yet registered to vote in Oakland Township, you can do so on line using the link below to access the MyVote system. The same system can be used to update your address, check your voting history and, pretty generally, access any voting information you may need!
Registration can also be completed at the Town Hall on the day of the election but you will need to bring along proof of residence as well as a photo ID.
Polls will open at 7:00 AM and will remain open until 8:00 PM
You will need a Photo ID to vote.
Information regarding specific elections will be posted as the date draws near. The easiest way to request an Absentee Ballot is via the MyVote website.
If you have additional questions regarding Absentee Ballots, contact Sherril Anderson, Town Clerk, at 715-866-8213 or on her cell at 920-460-4732 or via e-mail at [email protected].